Sunday, March 20, 2011

The Love Life That I Don't Have.

I'm 19. Which is all fine and dandy, and completely normal. But what isn't normal is the fact that I have never been in a relationship with anyone. Not that kind, at least. I tell myself that it's normal and that some people just take longer to become open to such relationships. But I think that I am perfectly ready for such an adventure, but I may just be delusional. I like to believe that the right one hasn't come by and that he's still out there, just doing the same thing that I am, but that type of thought just signals some crazy-cat-lady in the making.

What reaffirms my belief that I will always be alone is when I go onto social networking sites, and I see people that I'm connected too only because of a friend's friend or something has someone that is, socially acceptable, way out of their league. I don't want to be mean or hurtful, but seriously. I wouldn't voluntarily get withing twenty feet of some of those people.

I say that I accept that I'm going to be alone and that I'm okay with it. But I'm not. It makes December-February miserable as well as any other time that I am forced to walk past a couple or see people that I thought were in worse condition than I am in, doing better off.

No comments:

Post a Comment